SWIMMING POOL CLEANING & TREATMENT
A swimming pool, swimming bath, wading pool, or paddling pool is a structure designed to hold water to enable swimming or other leisure activities.
Blasting the entire pool deck is necessary to remove dirt and debris that will cause the surface to become slick and slippery.
Before sandblasting Requirements :-
1) Remove slick and slippery surface
2) Increase longevity
3) Completely removes the calcium and scale deposits on pool tile and to clean the deck area
Pool tile blasting is a safe and effective technique to completely remove the calcium and scale deposits on pool tile and to clean the deck area. The results are far better than using harsh acids, which take more time to remove the scale and will often result in greater overall maintenance and care, and allows for getting back in the pool in less time.
1) Remove slick and slippery surface.
2) For its ease and quickness, pool blasting with blasting media is much safer and more efficient than chemical treatments.
3) Keeping the pool tile and deck area clean by blasting periodically not only help maintain a pool, but also increases its longevity.
4)Completely removes the calcium and scale deposits on pool tile and to clean the deck area.